Présentation de la structure
The volunteer will be hosted by two associations:
- l’Atelier Théâtre des Gibjoncs, which works on theatre for groups of young people and adults and will create a show about Poland in 2022,
- Centraider, which supports organization carrying out international solidarity and cooperation projects.
Détails de l'offre
Activities within l'Atelier Théâtre des Gibjoncs (12 hours/week)
- To co-animate workshops with groups of young people aged 10 to 17, on the transmission of their culture and their understanding of Europe,
- To support the production of a theatre show with a group of young people: text, costumes, sets, rehearsals, staging, music and choreography,
- To participate in the communication of the project,
- To exchange with the audience, during the performances, on the theme of opening up to the common values of Europe.
Activities within Centraider (12 hours/week)
- To raise awareness of the inhabitants of Bourges and its surroundings about interculturality, European mobility and European citizenship, in conjunction with various associations and local authorities,
- To raise awareness of Polish culture among the inhabitants of Bourges (in conjunction the twinning committee),
- To promote the twinning between the town of Bourges and Koszalin in Poland,
- To identify and meet new organizations based in Bourges in order to get to know their projects better and introduce Centraider to them (with the project manager of Centraider),
- To participate in the life of the association: team meetings, working groups and other events…
The volunteer will also meet the other European and international volunteers of “Volunteers and Territories” project. He/she will be able to propose activities to be carried out in common with the other volunteers: 2 other volunteers (from Germany and Brazil) will be hosted in Bourges, 3 volunteers (from Germany, Spain and Ecuador) will be hosted in Saint-Amand-Montrond (small town 45 minutes from Bourges).
Required profile :
Young people aged between 18 and 25. Basic level of french. Interest to discover other cultures, share his/her own culture and to meet new people.
Host conditions :
- Monthly allowance of €473.04 paid by the French State
- Airline tickets and insurance paid for by the host organisations
- Shared accommodation paid for by the host organisations
- Airport reception and accompaniment by the host structures
- Training on intercultural animation, Education for Citizenship and International Solidarity
- French courses can also be offered to the volunteer.
Modalités de candidature
Please send your application (including details of your background and a motivation letter) 2 to Charlotte Bourillon email@example.com